Welcome to Chapter Three

Welcome to Chapter Three: Taking Life One Page at a Time -- a space to blog about those things that keep this retired gal from getting into ...

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Hi, everyone! Hope it's been a good week. Thoughts and prayers to all in the path of stormy weather.


Today was another day manning -- womanning? -- the local library's summer reading prize table. Tomorrow, I will be helping out at the summer lunch program's library day. Once a week, our library gives out books to the kids who come for lunch. And, of course, both days will find me checking on our neighborhood's Little Free Library.

So, tonight I'm thankful for all the ways that we promote reading in our community.  :)


Have a great Friday... and a wonderful weekend. I'm hoping to have a card to share tomorrow. It's in progress... stamping is complete. Now comes all the stuff I have no idea about. You know.... the sequins, the ribbons, the whatevers. Who would've thought the stamping would be the easy part. (Thank you, MISTI!!! I never could've done that without you.)

Until next time, thanks for stopping and happy scrappin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment